Zombie Hunter Spidey LEGO Marvel Super Heroes LEGO Minifigures Series 1 71031
Exciting action and endless adventure await superhero fans and lovers of mischief in every bag! Each LEGO® Minifigures Marvel Studios (71031) collectible ‘mystery’ bag contains 1 of 12 cool, limited-edition character building toys.
Awesome lineup for play
Action lovers young and old can collect, display or add cool character minifigures into their current playsets from Marvel Studios Original series WandaVision, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki and What If…?, featuring The Scarlet Witch, The Vision, Monica Rambeau, Winter Soldier, Captain America, Loki, Sylvie, T’Challa Star-Lord, Captain Carter, Gamora with the Blade of Thanos, Zombie Hunter Spidey and Zombie Captain America.
Each of the finely crafted, highly detailed LEGO minifigures comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with 1 or more accessory elements to add to the action and fun, plus a collector’s overview leaflet. Makes a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- More incredible characters! Collect and display or boost endless play with these supercool LEGO® Minifigures Marvel Studios (71031) toy bags. An awesome treat for kids and fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable minifigures to discover, plus 1 or more accessories. A perfect addition to any LEGO® collection to show off or inspire new play.
- LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, sparking their imagination and helping them develop creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends.
- These limited-edition, high-quality, buildable minifigure toys and accessories make an awesome extra gift or ‘just because’ treat that can add a little additional action to any currently owned set.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.